- 168 g white chocolate
- 15 g mini pretzels(can be salted)
- 50 g red and green candy sprinkles (optional)
- Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler, stirring constantly.
- Dip pretzel into the white chocolate, completely coating of the pretzel. Roll in topping if desired, and lay on grease proof paper.
- Continue the process until all of the white chocolate is finished. Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden. Store in airtight container.
It was a pretty messy job, but the pretzels came out pretty well and tasted really nice. I used salted pretzels which gave it a really nice flavouring with the white chocolate.