Recipe from Levi Roots Reggae Reggae Cookbook
- 1/4 white cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, cored, deseeded and chopped
- 1 green pepper cored, deseeded and chopped
- 3 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 298g/10oz can sweetcorn, drained
- 200ml7fl oz mayonnaise
- 100ml/3 1/2 fl oz salad cream
- 2tsp coarse ground black pepper
- Put the cabbage into a bowl, add the red and green pepper and mix together.
- Stir in the Carrots and Sweetcorn. Add the Mayonnaise, Salad ream and Black Pepper and stir together well.